If there is one thing that makes Twitch stand out, it is the customizable twitch username colors. From that black color to the shiny yellow, there are plenty of choices that ensure that your Twitch experience is as colorful as ever.
The biggest problem, however, is that most Twitch users find it a bit tricky when it comes to changing the Twitch name color.
In this brief piece, we are going to go over how to change your Twitch name color to black, or any color of your choice. Once you master this, your Twitch experience will never be the same again.
How to Change Your Name Color on Twitch?
There are several ways that you can use to complete your Twitch color change. The two main methods are using chat settings and using chat commands.
In this article, we will be looking at these two easy methods to make sure you can change your Twitch name color with ease.
1. Using Chat Settings
If you want to know how to change the color of your name on Twitch, this method right here is probably the best answer. The first method is quite simple. You can easily choose the username color you would like to use without typing it in the chatbox, as is the case with other Twitch username change methods.
Here is how you can do it:
- There is a cog icon that you can find on the bottom left corner of the Twitch landing page. This cog icon is the settings menu for your Twitch account. Select and click on the cog icon to open the settings panel.
- Once the settings panel is open, there is a panel with a variety of Twitch username colors. These are the colors that you can select and use for your username. Just click on a color you like, and you are good to go.
The preset colors are quite comprehensive, but if you feel that your color preference is not available, you can click the more color option. The more colors tab has additional colors that you can use for your Twitch username. You are most definitely going to find the perfect color for your username here if you could not find it on the preset colors.
- Once you have selected your preferred color for your Twitch username, wait a few seconds before chatting. The change might take a couple of seconds. Once the change is done you are good to go with a new colorful Twitch username.
2. Using Chat Commands
The second option involves typing in commands to affect the color change.
Here is how you can go about it:
- Open Twitch and, in the chat, type in the command /color.
- After typing in the command, a dialogue box with all the available colors will pop up. The pop up has all the colors that you can use for your Twitch username. You have to choose a color from the list before proceeding to the next step.
- The next step is typing in the color command. After picking the color that you want to use for your Twitch username, for example, if you picked blue, you can type it in as follows “/color blue”. Then press the enter key.
- Once you’ve completed the first three steps, wait for a few seconds while the changes take effect, and your Twitch name’s color will change!
How To Change Name Color on Twitch Mobile?
Changing your Twitch color name on mobile is very easy. All you have to do is open the app. Once you open the app, follow the chat command method as you would on Twitch desktop.
Knowing how to change Twitch name color on mobile is also integral in making your experience on Twitch mobile wonderful.
Ready to spice up your Twitch experience with these awesome color changes? Try it out now and share your experience in the comment section!