TikTok formerly known as Musical.ly is a new sensation in the world of social media. Ever since its launch, this short video platform has garnered the attention of the audience on a large scale. Especially, among teenagers, it has become a hot favourite application. The biggest reasons to TikTok’s massive popularity are its unique video creating and sharing features. Unlike, other social media platforms TikTok integrates built-in features to allow easy access to videos that are created by application users in few simple steps.
Tik Tok Video Download
TikTok makes it easy to download your favourite videos, even if they aren’t yours. More interestingly, you need not have a TikTok account to save videos on your device. Simply, download and install the application and follow the steps mentioned below. In this article, we have shared different ways to download TikTok videos.
So, let’s get started!
How to download a TikTok video on Android?
Tiktok comes with its own video saving options that enable users to download videos directly from the app.
- Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
- Open video you wish to save.
- Press-and-hold in the middle of the screen and tap Save Video.
- Launch the TikTok app on your Phone.
- Go to the video you wish to save.
- Hit the share icon present on the right side of the video and select Save Video.
Both of these methods automatically save the video on your phone’s local storage. However, if in case you can’t find the “Save video” option in either of the aforementioned methods, that means the creator has blocked other users from downloading videos. These are the protected videos and aren’t downloadable directly through TikTok. To download such videos you need the help of third-party TikTok downloaders or applications that support story sharing features such as WhatsApp or Instagram.
Download videos when Save Option is not available
Method 1: Downloading videos using Instagram Story/ WhatsApp Status
- Launch TikTok on your phone.
- Open the video you wish to download.
- Tap the Share button on the right side.
- Next, a small window will pop up from it choose any, Instagram Stories or WhatsApp.
- If you select Instagram Stories, you will be directly taken to the Instagram story screen. You will see the video already playing there and there will be a toolbar present at the top of the screen. You can stop the process of uploading and save video using the Download button. The video will be available in your albums part.
- If you select the WhatsApp icon, you will be taken to the WhatsApp interface where you will get a list of recipients. Choose anyone from your Whatsapp contact list to share video; however, you can opt to delete this message later, if needed. Now, the video will be available in your device’s internal storage.
Method 2: Downloading TikTok videos with Email
If you do not use Whatsapp or Instagram then you can download TikTok videos this way.
Steps as follows:
- Open the TikTok app and tap the Share button on the right.
- From the “Share to” menu, select Email. This will redirect you to your email. The downloaded video will be attached in the mail as an MP4 file.
- Now you can email this attachment to yourself or a friend or download the MP4 file on your phone.
How to download a TikTok video on iPhone (iOS)?
To download videos from TikTok directly through the TikTop app for iOS device follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open TikTok on your phone.
- Play the video you want to save.
- Tap on the Share icon present on the left side of the screen.
- To download video, tap the Save Video option.
- Wait for some time while it’s being saved.
- Now, your video is automatically saved to your Photo library.
- To facilitate quick access TikTok automatically creates an album with the same name.
Download TikTok videos when save option is not available
If the video you intend to download is protected and does not allow saving directly through the TikTok app, then you need to resort to other apps to download such videos. Here are different ways you can download protected videos on an iOS device.
Method 1: Save Video as GIF
In case if you do not want sound in a video then you can save it by converting it into GIF. To save video as a GIF:
- Tap the Share button represented by an arrow.
- A menu bar will pop at the screen bottom, select “Share as GIF”.
- Wait until the conversion completes.
- Finally, GIF gets successfully saved in your image library.
Method 2: Save Video as LIVE Photo
The Live Photo function of TikTok enables you to capture a few seconds of the scene from the video. You can also use this live photo as wallpaper and also share it with your friends on different social media platforms.
To save video as Live Photo:
- Tap on the share button.
- A menu will pop up, scroll to the extreme right corner, in the end, you will find the live photo option.
- Click on the live photo option, and the app will convert the video as a live photo and save it in your photo gallery.
Method 3: Downloading videos using Instagram Story
- Open TikTok app on your iPhone.
- Go to the video you wish to download.
- Hit the Share button on the right side.
- From share options, choose Instagram Stories.
- Clicking on Instagram stories will take you to the app’s interface. From there hit download icon and cancel uploading process. The video will get saved to your device’s Photo Library.
Method 4: Downloading videos using Total Files App
In case if you are not able to download videos using the aforementioned methods, you can download it using file manager app-Total Files.
- Launch the TikTok application and play the video you desire to save.
- Simply tap the share button and click on copy link.
- Now open the Total Files app and click on the globe icon located at the right bottom side of the screen.
- In the URL bar, paste the copied link and hit the Go button.
- Simply start playing the video.
- While the video is being played application will ask you if you want to download it. Click on the green Checkmark button and select the location where you want to save the video.
- From the File menu and Local section, you can find your downloaded video.
Download TikTok Video Without Watermark
Downloading videos directly through TikTok stamps a watermark on them. For a lot of people watermark is a huge annoyance because it covers a significant part of the video. Fortunately, certain ways can help you download TikTok videos without a watermark. However, it is worth remembering that if you are using these methods, make sure to give due credit to creators of video before sharing them anywhere.
To download a TikTok video without the watermark, there are various online tools and applications available out there. In the steps below we have listed down the most reliable ones, but if you aren’t able to download via these sites then you can try alternative applications we have mentioned.
For Android/ iOS
To download TikTok videos without watermark, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the TikTok app on your phone and open the video you wish to download.
- On your device, tap the Share button and from the toolbar select Copy Link option.
- Next, visit www.musicallydown.com and paste copied TikTok video link in the search box.
- Keep Enable “video with Watermark” box unchecked.
- Tap download and after few seconds you will be redirected to screen with download the video (mp4) or download the audio (mp3) options.
- Select Download mp4 and then Download Video Now on the next screen respectively.
- Apart from MusicallyDown, you can also access in.downloadtiktokvideos.com on your mobile phone to download a TikTok video without a watermark.
- Open the given website on your phone.
- Launch the TikTok app and go to the video you want to download.
- Copy Link and simply paste it in the search box.
- Next, tap the green download button and you will be directed to the next screen.
- Select Download mp4, wait while the processing is underway.
- Followed by it select Download File and your video without the watermark is available in your phone’s storage.
- Besides both of these websites, you can also use www.ttdownloader.com for watermark-free video downloading.
- Simply paste the TikTok video link in the search box on the home page and hit Get Video button to initiate the download process.
- From the next options select No Watermark followed by Download Video. Your video will be automatically saved on your device.
Download TikTok Song or MP3
Needless to say, TikTok is all about music. It is a popular platform that has reinvigorated some of the best old tunes. From musical parodies, duets, and unique covers, there are innumerous songs that amassed following through TikTok. But many of these songs are only available on TikTok or have been exclusively featured for a TikTok video. Well, worry not guys! As several apps can help you download TikTok songs in the most hassle-free way. Mentioned below are some of the best apps.
Musically Down is a powerful TikTok downloader that lets you download music or videos from TikTok directly to your mobile phone. MusicallyDown is an easy-to-use tool and offers compatibility with all browsers. Moreover, it a free tool with unlimited downloads.
Download audio behind the TikTok videos using the steps below:
- Copy the TikTok video link.
- Paste video link in MusicallyDown’s search box and tap Download button.
- From the pop-up download options select MP3 and hit Download video now button.
- On a new redirected screen, right-click on the video and select Save Video as…
- Rename the file and save it to your device.
SSSTikTok is a free online tool that lets you convert your favourite TikTok videos to MP3 format. It has an easy to use interface and allows you to save TikTok videos as songs in three simple steps.
- Copy the TikTok video link you want to save as MP3.
- Paste link in the search box and hit download.
- On the next page, scroll down to see a Download MP3 link at the page’s bottom.
This is another notable tool for downloading TikTok songs. It is a perfect all in-one-tool with multiple functionalities. It is fast, easy, and convenient to use.
To download music from TikTok via Kapwing follow the steps mentioned below:
- Copy video link.
- Go to Kapwing.com and click on the Tools button.
- Next, from the drop-down menu select Convert Video Online option. Or follow this link directly.
- Paste URL of TikTok video in the given box and select format mp3 provided under the heading Pick a format.
- To save only a portion of the video, scroll down and select the Trim Video option.
- Once done, hit Create at the bottom of your screen and then Download.
- Your MP3 file will be automatically saved to your device.
Best TikTok Video Downloader
#1 Video Downloader for TikTok (No Watermark)
Video Downloader For TikTok is an amazing application that enables you to download your favourite TikTok videos to your phone forever. This app is available for free and allows you to save your internet data with speedy processing. Using Video Downloader For TikTok, you can download multiple videos at the same time. Additionally, the application is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. The Video Downloader for TikTok is only compatible with Android devices.
Whether you want to download TikTok videos as a song or without watermark, SSSTikTok is the answer for all. It is the most popular online tool that assures you a better TikTok experience. With its user-friendly features, downloading TikTok videos through SSSTikTok is as easy as clicking button. It provides you access to high-quality videos without watermark. One of the most fascinating things about this tool is that it works on PC as well as smartphones. Thus, you need not worry about installing any third-party application. You can directly use it through its official website.
Another great tool included in our list is SnapTik.App. This is one of the frequently used tools to download TikTok videos. SnapTik.App is a simple and easy-to-use tool. It helps you seamlessly download your TikTok videos. Without involving many complications or additional installations SnapTik.App can help you download videos without watermark directly to your device. To download TikTok videos via SnapTik.App all you need to is to head to its official website and paste the link of the video you need to download. Then hit the download button, and in a while, you are ready to play your preferred video on your device.
#4 ExpertsPHP TikTok Videos Downloader
This powerful web-based tool enables you to enjoy easy downloading of TikTok videos in mp3 and Mp4 formats. With no fuzz, this tool is straight forward and thus extremely easy to use. It enables TikTok fanatics to download as many as videos at zero charges.
All videos downloaded through TikTok Videos Downloader boast of premium video quality. Also, to use this tool, you need not download any other app. All you need to do is to copy the link of TikTok video and paste it on the website. Next, hit download and your video will be automatically downloaded to your device in high resolution.
#5 iTube Video Downloader
iTube Video Downloader is a versatile software with advanced capabilities. In addition to TikTok, iTube Video Downloader also supports video downloading from other video sharing platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Amazon. The platform supports around 10,000 video sites. Moreover, in terms of quality, iTube Video Downloader assures you unparalleled performance. Using it you can download full HD videos with 3X faster speed. The software is really amazing is ideally meant for people who want to download videos in bulk.
Hence, this is the complete guide on ways to download a TikTok video. These are some of the best methods that can help you download your fav TikTok videos in a hassle-free way. I hope this article provided you with a clear understanding of each step involved in the given methods. Which method did you like the most? And which method you found the easiest? Remember to share this with your friends and for more such tech content stay tuned.
Want to be a tech pro? Take a look at our other posts.
I have another option for download video TikTok: tiktokfull.com
nice, thx bro