When it comes to popularity, the TikTok app simply tops the list. People everywhere, especially teenagers and youngsters are going crazy over TikTok. You can’t get enough of all the viral videos, lip syncs, comedy videos, hashtags, trending challenges, and memes. Moreover, it gives you the feel and experience of stepping in the shoes of a creator.
Once you start making TikTok videos you cannot stop, it’s inevitable. This addictive app rescues people from boredom and gratifies their entertainment cravings. Its user engagement rate is quite high, with users spending an average of 52 minutes daily on this app. With such hype and popularity across the world, even you as a Jio phone user might want to download the TikTok app and experience it on your phone. Are you a Jio Phone user and curious to know if you can download and use TikTok on your phone?
Can you download and use the TikTok app on a Jio phone?
I am afraid, the answer is no. You cannot download and use TikTok on a Jio phone. TikTok is available for Android and iOS devices. Jio Phone is a feature phone based on KaiOS operating system and only supports limited apps. Unless Reliance Jio decides to develop a Jio phone compatible version of the TikTok app and includes it on its Jio app store, there really is no hope for Jio phone users. Till then there is no way to download and use TikTok on a Jio phone.
Are there any hidden tricks or methods that let you download TikTok on Jio Phone?
Well, I am afraid the answer is still no. There are no hidden tricks or methods that let you download and use TikTok on a Jio phone. Please be vigilant about fake apps & websites that promise to provide TikTok for your Jio phones. I have come across numerous blogs and videos that claim to provide the ultimate trick to install the TikTok app on a Jio phone but they all turn out to be fake claims. So think twice before you install something on your phone and avoid downloading apps from illegitimate sources.
Can you watch TikTok videos on a Jio phone?
While you cannot install TikTok on Jio phones & post your own videos, the good news is that you can still watch TikTok videos on your Jio phone! To watch TikTok videos on your Jio phone, you can use any of these methods.
Watch TikTok videos using the YouTube App
You can watch TikTok videos on your Jio phone using the YouTube app. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Update your Jio phone to the latest version. To do this, open the phone Settings.
- After opening the phone settings, click on Software Updates.
- Now click on the Update button.
- Install the update once it gets downloaded.
- After the update is complete, restart your phone.
- Now open the Jio app store on your phone.
- You will see the YouTube app as you scroll through the Jio app store or search for it.
- Click on the YouTube app icon and click on the install button.
- It takes a few seconds (it depends on your download speed) for the YouTube app to be installed on your phone. After the installation is complete, open YouTube.
- Once you open the YouTube app you will see a search bar. Type TikTok videos into the search bar.
- To watch the TikTok video of your choice, click on it.
Watch trending TikTok videos on tiktok.com
To watch trending videos on your Jio phone from the TikTok’s official website, follow these steps:
- Open the web browser on your phone.
- Type tiktok.com in the search bar of your browser and select the official website from the search results. Alternatively, you can open tiktok.com on your browser directly.
- Now, the TikTok’s website page pops up on your browser. Click on the watch now button on the top right corner of the page.
- After clicking on the watch now button, a new page appears. Now you can watch the trending videos from the TikTok app on your Jio phone.
Watch TikTok videos on social media
TikTok app has its official pages on several social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. You can watch TikTok videos on these official TikTok app social media pages. To watch TikTok videos on your Jio phone follow these steps:
- Open Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter on your Jio phone. Login to your account.
- Now in the search bar of these apps type TikTok.
- You will be flooded with search results. Click on the official TikTok app link (it is usually the first search result).
- These pages will be full of TikTok videos. Navigate through these pages and watch the video you want. You may also come across other pages listing TikTok videos. You can consider browsing those too.
Download TikTok videos online on your Jio phone
There is also an option of downloading TikTok videos and watching them on your Jio phone. To download TikTok videos on your Jio phone do the following steps:
- Open tiktok.com on your web browser.
- Now click on the watch now button on the home page.
- Scroll through the different videos and select the video you want to download. You can also search for videos that you want to download, to do this click on the search button and type the video’s name.
- Once you have found the video of your choice, there are options like follow, like, comment and share on the right corner of the video.
- Click on the share option.
- The option to share it on Facebook, SMS, Twitter, and copy link appear on the screen. Click on the Copy link option.
- Now you can use one of the online tools to download Tik Tok videos that you want.
- For now, you can open expertsphp.com/tiktok-video-downloader.html on your Jio phone’s web browser.
- Paste the link in the field provider
- Click on the Download button.
- A small screen with the video appears on the screen. There is a small button (three vertical dots), click on it, and then Download.
The video will now be downloaded on your phone. Once done, you can watch it on your favorite media player. If the above website does not work for some reason, here’s another guide to download Tik Tok videos.
In case, you found a TikTok video on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter), you can still download it. Just click on the share option of the video on social media and copy the link. Now follow the same steps 7 to 10 above.
You may not be able to download TikTok on a Jio phone but with the above-mentioned methods, you can still watch & enjoy TikTok videos on your Jio phone.